Reasons For Painting New Fenders Off the Car
10. Cars leave body department sooner - no more waiting for fender edges to get painted
9. Save labor and materials by skipping the separate edge painting operation
8. Spend less time mixing paint and cleaning spray guns
7. Create less overspray outside the booth
6. Prep and paint fenders at a comfortable working height
5. Keep the blend area smaller on the adjacent door for a better color match
4. Improve the finish quality on the fender
3. No more sharp masking tape lines to polish off
2. Faster process makes it easier to paint and deliver fender jobs the same day
1. Efficiency, speed and material savings add up to a best practice that makes you money!
The WING THING is the world’s finest fender and small parts painting stand.
Try one today. If it doesn’t make you money, we’ll take it back.